You absolutely know you are addicted to a TV show when:
- You don’t even answer the phone for close relatives until the show is over.
- You can only type in your blog during the commercials.
- You can’t wait to comment in another person’s blog about the show.
- You set up a mirror on the desk next to you because that is the only way you can work and see your TV at the time.
- You are not just talking but yelling to the characters on the screen.
- You find yourself shedding tears with the characters on the screen.
- You are clapping at the end of a show like it is a movie.
- You write in your blog about what addiction to your favorite TV show looks like…
Anyone else addicted to a TV show? What does your addiction look like?